The CV series was designed from scratch specifically for Cat® IT machines. Rockland started with a clean sheet of paper and the results were worth the effort because we achieved our objective—tine tip visibility for Cat® IT machines.
- All three models of the CV line provide efficient log handling with maximum visibility and versatility.
- The rugged open frame design provides the necessary visibility IT owners and operators deserve. The top beam is out of the operator's line of sight so that the tine tips are visible when the unit is at ground level.
- Visibility reduces log damage, pallet damage, and truck damage.
- All CV clamps close to within ten inches of the frame to handle single logs.
- Clamps are designed so a log can be gripped between the tine tips and the clamp tip for sorting.
- At the rear of the grapple, clamps open wide for maximum vertical clearance to handle stacks of lumber.
- Whether you prefer tines that float up and down over uneven ground or fixed, non-floating tines, all CV owners can set up the unit to suit their operation.
- Horizontal tine adjustment is standard on all models.
- If floating tines are required, simply remove the unique Rockland float lock and the tines will float up and down independently.
- If fixed tines are preferred, simply leave the float lock in place when the unit is delivered.
Rockland CV-W Log Grapples are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.