For coal pile productivity, the Rockland LM Coal U-Blade cannot be beat. The length, height, and wing angles of the LMU blade were developed specifically for highly productive coal dozing.
- Length, height, and wing angles of LM Coal U-Blades were developed specifically for high production coal dozing. Maximize your dozer's efficiency with a Rockland coal blade!
- Blade pocket is in the right place to deliver a live, rolling load.
- Extended end plates help contain coal loads and eliminate side spillage.
- Designed for maximum coal pile productivity - you simply won't find a blade that will move more coal!
- Carbide Embedded Hardfacing available on outside end plates.
Rockland LM Coal U-Blades are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.