CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES:
- ERP System Administrator: Provides technical and administrative support for value creating technology initiatives. This team member will also maintain a highly available server environment for Epicor ERP and integrated systems; apply patches and upgrades to the ERP environment; plan, implement, and maintain disaster recovery solutions; and coordinate third party vendor support. Associate's degree in information technology discipline and at least two years experience supporting server technology required. Experience with Epicor ERP preferred.
- Mechanical Engineer: Provides design and optimization of quality heavy equipment attachments. This team member will also assist in improvement of manufacturing methods, perform finite element analysis and participate in new product design. Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent required. Experience with 3D design software (Autodesk Inventor) preferred. Recent engineering graduates are welcome to apply.
- Fitter/Welder (Second Shift): Assembles and welds components for production jobs. Completion of a welding training program or equivalent welding experience is required.
- Maintenance Technician (Second Shift): Responsible for performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs to machinery, equipment, physical structures, pipe and electrical systems.
SEATTLE, WA/PORTLAND, OR:
- Account Manager: Responsible for developing and implementing strategic sales plans, both short and long term, to drive top line growth and increase market share in the Pacific Northwest. A minimum of three year's experience in outside sales is required, familiarity with construction machinery/attachments is preferred.
We offer salary commensurate with ability and experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates can obtain an application in person at our Bedford or Seguin plants, through the application link above or download one here. You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer