Rockland CS buckets are designed for one application - digging coal! This bucket cuts close and loads clean. Its high profile and wide stance increase excavator coal pit productivity. Don’t consider putting a machine in the pit without a Rockland CS Coal Stripping bucket. Shown with teeth and standard welded sidecutters.
- Designed specifically for stripping coal.
- Available in a variety of widths and capacities for any excavator.
- Available with teeth of your choice.
- Built-in sidecutters are standard. Bolt-on sidecutters are optional.
- Light-weight high-strength alloy steel construction.
- Cuts clean loads every time helping to increase your productivity and your profits!
Rockland CS Coal Stripping Buckets are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
Please contact us for pricing.