The Rockland RC Concrete Crusher is the tool every demolition contractor wishes he had ten years ago! The RC Crusher quickly reduces massive concrete slabs and chunks to aggregate for reclamation and resale. The RC is equipped with rugged rebar cutters to speed the crushing and sorting process. Rebar is now a valuable by-product instead of a problem. RC Concrete Crushers will turn your excavator into an efficient reclamation machine.
- Quickly reduces massive concrete slabs and chunks to aggregate for reclamation and resale.
- Equipped with rugged rebar cutters to speed the crushing and sorting process.
- Built entirely of high-strength, heat-treated alloy steel.
- The crushing jaw pivots on massive bearings and has a sealed heat-treated pivot pin for years of dependable service.
- Uses standard bucket pins for mounting, and the excavator's curl cylinder operates the RC's crushing jaw.
Rockland Concrete Crushers are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
|Min. Weight (lbs.)||21001||32001||49001||60001||78001||101001|
|Max. Weight (lbs.||32000||49000||60000||78000||101000||160000|
|Jaw Opening (")||24||30||36||42||48||54|
|Concrete Thickness Max Capacity (")||14||24||30||36||42||48|