Angle Blade Package
Rockland ABL Angle Blade Assemblies are versatile and can double dozing productivity. The blades are correctly matched to load size for maximum dozing productivity and feature high-strength, alloy steel box frame construction with heavy-duty brackets and heat-treated cutting edges that meet or exceed OEM specifications. The blade assembly is complete with a brace group with either manual or hydraulic tilt, and a C-frame ready to install on OEM trunnions. Severe service design for extreme applications for both the standard gauge and LGP tractors. Details like that guarantee years of dependable service.
- Tougher and wider than OEM inside mount PAT blades.
- Designed for backfiling, cutting ditches, grading and other earthmoving applications.
- Commonly used in landclearing and road building projects.
- Suitable for heavy-duty land clearing operations.
- Mechanically angled side-to-side.
- Hydraulic or mechanical tilt option.
- Delivered complete with brace group and C-frame.
- Available for standard and LGP tractors.
- Covered by Rockland's no-nonsense warranty!
Rockland Dozer Angle Blades Assemblies are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
Please contact us for pricing.