Rockland VR Clearing Blades are rugged and productive. These units put trees and brush on the ground in a hurry. The “V” design provides maximum shearing action while the tractor moves forward at a steady pace. The tough, center mounted splitter makes short work of large trees that cannot be sheared off in a single pass.
- "V" design provides maximum shearing action while the tractor moves forward at a steady pace.
- Tough center-mounted splitter makes short work of large trees.
- VR Clearing Blades are a complete trunnion-mounted unit.
- Pusharms and cross-frame are built entirely of high-strength alloy steel and are reinforced at all critical stress areas.
- Moldboard is reinforced for heavy tree pushing, and the brushguard is built for severe land clearing service.
- All Rockland VR Clearing Blades are covered by Rockland's no nonsense warranties.
- Carbide Embedded Hardfacing available on outside end plates.
- Blade liners are also available.
Rockland VR Clearing Blades are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
|Cutting Width (")||108||132||132||136||144||168||180|
|Height w/Brushguard (")||40||48||48||52||56||60||60|
|Blade Width (")||12||14||14||16||18||21||21|
|Blade Thickness (")||5/8||3/4||3/4||1||1 1/4||1 1/4||1 1/4|