For coal pile productivity, the Rockland LM Coal U-Blade cannot be beat. The length, height, and wing angles of the LMU blade were developed specifically for highly productive coal dozing. More tractor horsepower than ever before is dedicated to pushing coal.
- Length, height, and wing angles of LM Coal U-Blades were developed specifically for high production coal dozing. Maximize your dozer's efficiency with a Rockland coal blade!
- Blade pocket is in the right place to deliver a live, rolling load.
- Extended end plates help contain coal loads and eliminate side spillage.
- Designed for maximum coal pile productivity - you simply won't find a blade that will move more coal!
- Carbide Embedded Hardfacing available on outside end plates.
Rockland LM Coal U-Blades are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.