Rockland RC Reclamation U-Blades reduce dozing costs. The RC was specifically designed for mine spoil pile work. It delivers more material every pass because of a 28° wing angle and the right relationship between overall blade width and the center section length.
- Designed for reclamation work.
- Specifically designed for spoil pile work.
- Deliver more material every pass because of a 28° wing angle and the right relationship between blade width and center section link.
- Larger than factory U-blades because they are designed to doze loose material.
- More capacity. Each push amounts to a lot more material moved every shift.
- Carbide Embedded Hardfacing available on outside end plates.
- Blade liners are also available.
Rockland Reclamation U-Blades are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.