Equipped with a heavy-duty box frame and a heavy-duty swivel hitch--two of the many features that has made these choppers famous. They have been used all over the world for reforestation and site preparation.
- Doubler plates in all critical stress areas.
- Massive axle bearings.
- A frame over axle design for maximum clearance.
- Hinged drawbar for transportation needs.
- Both single drum units and multi-drum units provide for years of dependable, trouble-free chopping.
- Multi-drum models have two extra blades on the rear drum to prevent tracking. These arrangements are recommended for chopping and killing light to medium growth. Site preparation has never been easier.
- Equip with either welded or reversible blades.
Rockland RC Rolling Choppers are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
RC Rolling Choppers
|Cutting Width (")||72||84||96||120||144||168||192|
|Overall Width (")||88||104||120||144||168||192||216|
|Drum Diameter (")||36||48||60||60||60||60||72|
|Blade Size (")||3/4x6||3/4x6||1x10||1x10||1x10||1x10||1x10|
|Number of Blades||10||10||12||12||12||12||16|
|Welded Blade Weight (lbs.) - Empty||4700||8100||12100||14600||17400||20000||33600|
|Welded Blade Weight (lbs.) - Full||7700||14800||21800||28300||34300||38500||62100|
|Reversible Blade Weight (lbs.) - Empty||5200||9300||14400||17200||20600||23800||41200|
|Reversible Blade Weight (lbs.) - Full||8200||15500||22190||29700||36100||40400||68700|