Rockland RP Root Plows improve brush-infested, arid land by slicing roots off below the surface. Undesirable brush is killed while the soil is loosened and opened. This facilitates seeding and moisture retention. Unproductive brushland is turned into valuable grassland and the RP Root Plow gets the job done in a single pass!
- Improve brush-infested, arid land by slicing roots off below the surface. Undesired brush is killed while the soil is loosened and opened.
- Unproductive brushland is turned into valuable grassland in a single pass.
- Hydraulically controlled.
- Rugged pullframe and cutting edge assembly are built of high-strength, weight-saving alloy steel.
- Bolt-on cutting edges are made from heat-treated alloy steel for maximum cutting edge life.
Rockland RP Root Plows are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
|Cutting Width (")||96||96||120||144||168||192|
|Min. Cutting Depth (")||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Max. Cutting Depth (")||30||30||30||30||36||36|
|Blade Width (")||24||24||24||30||30||30|
|Blade Thickness (")||3/4 x 10||3/4 x 10||1 x 12||1 x 12||1 x 16||1 x 16|