Make your medium-sized crawler tractor really produce by equipping it with a Rockland Semi U-Blade. When you change from the standard straight blade to a Rockland Semi U-Blade, productivity increases an average of 8% to 12% every pass. Every contractor knows that with productivity improvements like that, it doesn’t take very long for the blade to generate extra profits.
- Push up some real profits -- move more material every push.
- Some crawler tractor manufacturers do not offer Semi U-blades. Rockland does!
- Some tractor manufacturers do not offer a Semi U-blade for their LGP tractors. Rockland does!
- When you change from a standard straight blade to a Rockland Semi U-blade, productivity increases an average of 8 to 12 percent each pass.
- All Rockland Semi U-Blades are covered by Rockland's no nonsense warrranties.
- Carbide Embedded Hardfacing available on outside end plates.
- Blade liners are also available.
Rockland Semi U-Blades are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.