Productivity starts at the heavy-duty splitter and continues the entire length of the high-strength, heat-treated cutting edge. Rockland SA-4 Shear Blades out-cut the competition because of Rockland’s field-proven 30º cutting angle. The cutting edge is double beveled for maximum penetration which means fewer splitting passes. The SA-4 is dependable. It is built to take all the abuse a land clearing job can dish out. Such features as heat-treated cutting edges, high-strength, alloy steel construction, and built-in brushguard guarantee years of dependable service.
- Built to take all the abuse a land clearing job can dish out.
- Productivity starts at the heavy-duty splitter and continues the entire length of the high-strength, heat-treated cutting edge.
- Rockland's field proven 30° cutting angle out-cuts the competition.
- Double beveled cutting edge for maximum penetration.
- Built-in brushguard.
- Carbide embedded hardfacing available on outside end plates.
- Blade liners are also available.
Rockland SA-4 Shear Blades are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
|Mounted Width (")||134||145||145||160|
|Overall Height (")||54||54||64||64|
|Mounted Width (")||167||167|
|Overall Height (")||54||54|