Whether you're stock piling coal or dozing woodchips, these blades really pay off! Rocklands Sidewall Dozer Blades are designed specifically for coal or woodchip bulk dozing applications.
- Increase production 25% to 75% depending on application.
- Sidewall dozer blades mount on semi U-blade pushframes, via standard factory pins. One or two hydraulic tilt struts may be used. The second strut enables both the blade pitch and tilt to be adjusted while in operation.
- 25% to 75% more productivity per pass!
- High production guaranteed!
- Carbide Embedded Hardfacing available.
- Blade liners are also available.
Rockland Sidewall Dozer Blades are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
Please contact us for pricing.