Wood/Coal Scoop Blades
Designed to increase wheel dozer productivity, Wood/Coal Scoop Blades combine the best features of loader blades and push blades. They can push, carry and dump.
- Designed to increase wheel dozer productivity.
- Dump at a 60 degree angle.
- The woodchip scoop has a standard visibility screen in the rear of the bucket. Coal scoop visibility slots are optional at no extra charge.
- Rockland scoop blades are custom designed to your specific wheel dozer. This guarantees your machine the ability to move the absolute maximum amount of material per pass.
- Built from high-strength, lightweight, alloy steel.
- Dumping action provided by two heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders.
Rockland Wheel Dozer Scoops are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
Please contact us for pricing.