Rockland WC Woodchip Blades turn an ordinary tractor into a woodchip moving machine. The Rockland WC is built for one purpose—moving woodchips economically and efficiently. Rockland woodchip blades have proven themselves on chip piles from Canada to Florida.
- Woodchip U-Blades transfer an ordinary crawler tractor into a wood chip moving machine.
- The moldboard height and width ratio are designed specifically for chip dozing.
- They have proven themselves on chip piles from Canada to Florida to Maine to California.
- All Rockland Woodchip U-Blades are covered by Rockland's no nonsense warranties.
- Carbide embedded hardfacing available on outside end plates.
- Blade liners are also available.
Rockland Woodchip U-Blades are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.