RKS Road King Sloper
Rockland Road King Slopers were designed to produce — and built to last! The hydraulics are first class. Only Aeroquip high-pressure hoses and fittings are used. The heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders feature oversize, chrome plated, induction hardened cylinder rods, heavy-duty barrels, and the best seals available. This means years of dependable service. The entire frame, moldboard, and attaching brackets are made from weight-saving, high strength alloy steel. The heavy-duty box frame moldboard is equipped with standard, heat-treated, alloy reversible cutting edges. Road King Slopers have been in production for over thirty years. They have a well deserved reputation for quality and dependability. The latest Rockland Road King Slopers continue that tradition.
- Double your grader's productivity!
- Use the Road King Sloper® and articulate the grader at the same time.
- Extra reach. A full 32" of hydraulic sideshift to keep the grader on the road and out of the ditch.
- Accurate hydraulic blade control to precisely control the flow of oil to all control cylinders.
- Easy removal. Just pull three pins and separate the quick disconnect hydraulic fittings.
- Optional sideshift available.
- Tailgrading option. Easily convert the Road King Sloper® for tailgrading by ordering it with the optional tailgrade feature.
Rockland Road King Slopers are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
Please contact us for pricing.