Stick Mounted Hydraulic
BT-H Hydraulic Thumbs have been the thumb of choice for thousands of contractors. They deliver more value than any other thumb. The positive three-point grip is just like picking up something with your thumb and first two fingers. The narrow design keeps thumb weight to a minimum for greater lift capacity.
- Built-in cylinder guard for cylinder rod protection.
- Thumb lock - this small but important feature eliminates thumb down drift, thumb jiggle, and accelerated pin wear.
- Sealed and lubricated replaceable, heat-treated bushings and pins.
- Easy transport. Transport your excavator anywhere without having to remove your thumb! Rockland thumbs will never hit your excavator's boom. Guaranteed!
- Easy installation. Thumb pad simply mounts to the excavator's stick and then hydraulics are connected.
- Available in a wide variety of widths and sizes to suit any application.
- Designed to match the performance capabilities of your excavator or backhoe.
Rockland Thumbs Buckets are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
BT-H Standard Length Thumb
|Breakout Range||10,001 - 25,000 lb.||25,001 - 33,000 lb.||33,001 - 52,000 lb.||52,001 - 70,000 lb.||70,001 - 90,000 lb.|
|Min. Excavator Weight (lbs.)||10,001||25,001||33,001
|Max. Excavator Weight (lbs.)||25,000||33,000||52,000||70,000||90,000|
BT-H Coupler Length Thumb
|Min. Excavator Weight (lbs.)||25,001||33,001||52,001||70,001|
|Max. Excavator Weight (lbs.)||33,000||52,001||70,000||90,000|