Stick Mounted Hydraulic
BT-H Hydraulic Thumbs have been the thumb of choice for thousands of contractors. They deliver more value than any other thumb. The positive three-point grip is just like picking up something with your thumb and first two fingers. The narrow design keeps thumb weight to a minimum for greater lift capacity.
- Built-in cylinder guard for cylinder rod protection.
- Thumb lock - this small but important feature eliminates thumb down drift, thumb jiggle, and accelerated pin wear.
- Sealed and lubricated replaceable, heat-treated bushings and pins.
- Easy transport. Transport your excavator anywhere without having to remove your thumb! Rockland thumbs will never hit your excavator's boom. Guaranteed!
- Easy installation. Thumb pad simply mounts to the excavator's stick and then hydraulics are connected.
- Available in a wide variety of widths and sizes to suit any application.
- Designed to match the performance capabilities of your excavator or backhoe.
Rockland Thumbs Buckets are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
BT-H Standard Length Thumb
|Breakout Range||15,001 - 25,000 lb.||25,001 - 33,000 lb.||33,001 - 52,000 lb.||52,001 - 70,000 lb.||70,001 - 90,000 lb.|
|Min. Stick Length||6'8"||8'4"||8'11"||9'3"||9'1"||8'5"||8'10"||9'6"||9'3"||9'7"||8'10"||9'10"||9'10"||10'3"||10'3"|
|Average Tip Radius (in.)||36||48||55||59||61||61||48||55||59||61||61||59||62||59||62|