Rockland Shaft-Mounted Bucket Forks feature solid steel tines, a solid steel shaft, adjustable fork spacing, as well as the ability to mount the forks in just minutes. You can also equip similar sized machines with mounting brackets to allow a second or third machine to use the same set of forks. Lower your costs and lift your profits by making your machines more versatile with Rockland Shaft-Mounted Bucket Forks.
- Complete with mounting brackets and high-strength hanger bar.
- Ideal for handling palletized material - Rockland bucket forks stop material from falling into the bucket when the load is rolled back.
- Adjustable solid alloy tines.
- Eliminate the need for a lift truck on many jobs.
- Use with different same size buckets - just add mounting brackets to each bucket.
Rockland Bucket Forks are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
|Rated Capacity (lbs.)||3500||4500||6000||8000||10000||18000||28000|
|Tine Size (")||1.5x3x42||1..5x3x42||1.5x3x48||
|Bucket Opening (")||UP TO 36||UP TO 42||UP TO 36||UP TO 42||UP TO 36||UP TO 42||UP TO 36||UP TO 42||UP TO 42||UP TO 49||UP TO 42||UP TO 60||UP TO 60||UP TO 63||UP TO 63||UP TO 63||UP TO 77|
|Width Over Tines (")||UP TO 55||UP TO 55||UP TO 55||UP TO 55||UP TO 72||UP TO 72||UP TO 72||UP TO 72||UP TO 72||UP TO 72||UP TO 72||UP TO 72||UP TO 72||UP TO 72||UP TO 72||UP TO 72||UP TO 96|