Rockland clamp buckets enable your loader to easily handle large bulky loads that are often impossible to load with a conventional bucket. Both the General Purpose Clamp Buckets and the Light Material Clamp Buckets have wide rugged dual clamps to get a firm grip on hard to handle materials that just do not fit in the bucket. The buckets with clamps really speed up the loading process and out-produce conventional buckets many times over. Maximum load gription is ensured - each clamp is independently powered by its own hydraulic cylinder to get a firm grip on each side of any odd shape. Clamp widths are proportional to bucket width. Special clamps and bucket profiles are available for unique applications. The clamps and buckets are built from weight-saving, high-strength alloy steels. Reversible bolt-on cutting edges are standard. Rubber cutting edges or teeth of your choice are optional. Efficiently load bulky material with a Rockland Clamp Bucket.
- Clamp buckets enable your loader to handle large, bulky loads easily.
- Efficiently load bulky materials.
- Clamp width is proportional to bucket width.
- Supplied with reversible bolt-on cutting edges.
- Optional rubber bolt-on cutting edges or teeth of your choice.
- Custom clamps and bucket profiles available.
Rockland Loader Clamp Buckets are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
Please contact us for pricing.