CG Cane Grapples are built to handle cane season after season without costly down time or aggravating repairs. They are built of high-strength, weight-saving, alloy steels to keep grapple weight to a minimum while delivering maximum payloads. Heavy-duty hydraulics, oversized clamp bearings and reinforcement at all critical stress areas underscore typical Rockland dedication to design excellence—a dedication that pays off on the job. Rockland CG Cane Grapples are available in capacities designed to match the lift and carry capacity of the loader upon which it will be mounted. Rockland CG Cane Grapples have proven themselves at cane mills around the world.
- The modern low cost solution to handling cane - handle cane with a wheel loader.
- Reduce cane handling costs by eliminating ground labor and revolving cranes.
- Built to handle season after season without downtime or repairs.
- Built of high-strength weight saving alloy steel which allows you to handle more cane per load.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic clamps and oversize bearings ensure long life.
Rockland CG Cane Grapples are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
|Backframe Height (")||42||42||57||57||57|
|Tine Clear Spacing (")||23||16||16||23||23|
|Overall Width (")||80||96||96||128||128|
|Kicker Width (")||36||50||50||68||68|
|Tine Length (")||50||59||59||78||78|
|Clamp Width (")||50||59||59||78||78|
|Number of Tines||4||6||6||6||6|
|Weight w/Kicker (lbs.)||3900||5400||5400||7200||7200|
|Weight w/o Kicker (lbs.)||3100||4200||4200||6900||6900|