Rockland CBF Car Body Forks are tough and they won’t take a bite out of your pocketbook or the maintenance budget. The entire unit is built of tough, weight-saving, alloy steels that deliver years of dependable service. The solid frame also does double duty as a dozer to keep yards level, fill low spots, or keep scrap out of the way. If you handle crushed cars with a loader, specify Rockland CBF Car Body Forks.
- Designed specifically for auto salvage yards after talking with many experienced processors.
- Fixed, high-strength, heat-treated alloy steel tines are matched to the capacity of your loader.
- Different lengths are available so you can handle cars the long way or the wide way.
- Solid frame works double-duty like a dozer to keep yards level or to push scrap out of the way.
- Custom length tines with top or bottom taper.
- Optional frame heights and widths.
- Whatever you need–6', 8', 10', 15'– no problem! Just ask us!
- Tine Tip Wear Plates are available! - Click Here for Spec Sheet
Rockland CBF Car Body Forks are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
|Overall Width (")||90||90||90||90||90||90||90||90|
|Width Over Tines at Frame (")
|Standard Tines (")||72||72||72||72||72||72||72||72|
|Optional Tines (")||84||84||84||84||84||84||84||84|
|Optional Tines (")||96||96||96||96||96||96||96||96|