Visibility, reliability and capacity – three important factors that combine to guarantee efficient log handling. Rockland LF Log Forks combine all three to deliver years of productive log handling.
- Efficient log handling guaranteed by these three factors: visibility, capacity, and reliability.
- All LF's have adjustable floating tines that automatically compensate for uneven ground.
- Tine spacing is infinitely adjustable so you can set them to suit your operation.
- Float lockout option. If floating tines do not suit your operation, simply order the float lock option.
- The LF-1 has a single center-mounted clamp that provides positive load control, while keeping weight and cost to a minimum.
- Rockland tines are forged from solid high-strength heat-treated alloy plate.
Rockland LF-1 Log Grapples are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
|Tine Length (")||48||60||72||48||60||72||48||60||72||48||60||72||60||72|
|Min. Width Over Tines (")||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36|
|Max. Width Over Tines (")||68||68||68||67.5||67.5||67.5||67.5||67.5||67.5||67.5||67.5||67.5||66.5||66.5|
|Overall Width (")||72||72||72||72||72||72||72||72||72||72||72||72||72||72|