Rugged, dependable, and built to last, Rockland RF Rock Forks have severe service frames. They are equipped with fixed, extra wide, extra thick tines to stand up to quarry work.
- Designed specifically for handling rock and quarry work.
- Tough severe service frame keeps your machine out of the maintenance shop and on the job- 24/7.
- Equipped with fixed, extra wide, extra thick tines to compensate for rock handling abrasion.
- Ideal low-cost solution to handling large rocks with a wheel loader.
- Tine Tip Wear Plates are available! - Click Here for Spec Sheet
Rockland RF Rock Forks are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
|Tine Length (")||4x9x60||4.5x9x60||4.5x12x60||5x12x60||6x14x72||6x14x72||6x16x72||6x24x72|
|Overall Width (")||68||68||74||84||84||84||90||90|
|Width Over Tines (")||66||66||72||82||81||81||86||86|