SG Sorting Grapples are built tough and designed for years of dependable service. These features guarantee performance you can depend on: rugged, high-strength steel construction; wide clamp pivots with sealed, replaceable bearings; case hardened pins; heavy-duty hydraulics; clamp cylinders equipped with chrome-plated, induction hardened cylinder rods.
- Short tines for easy loading out of stacks or unloading trucks.
- Large clamp area for medium and short timber.
- Clamp shaped for easy reach and pick.
- Wide pivots and heavy-duty clamp.
- Optional kickers.
- Built entirely from high-strength weight saving alloy steel for years of dependable service.
Rockland SG Sorting Grapples are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
|Max Clamp Opening (")||80||84||101||116||130||144|
|Min Clamp Opening (")||36||38||42||46||55||58|
|Weight w/o Kicker (lbs.)||3300||3400||3800||5000||6500||7100|
|Weight w/Kicker (lbs.)||3800||4000||4575||6000||7350||8000|
|Sorting Capacities (sq. ft.)||14||14.8||19.4||25.8||33.4||39.8|