The Rockland TG Tire Grapple is designed to make your loader an efficient tire handling machine. Built of high-strength alloy steel, the grapple scoops up tires for a full load every pass. The powerful top clamps hold the bulky load in place. The tines are spaced for efficient tire handling – dirt or other debris is not loaded with the tires. The open frame provides maximum visibility.
- Move huge quantities of scrap tires fast and efficiently.
- Grapple scoops up tires for a full load every pass.
- Powerful top clamps hold bulky loads in place.
- Tines are spaced for efficient tire handling---dirt or other debris is not loaded with the tires.
- Open frame provides maximum visibility.
Rockland TG Tire Grapples are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
|Raking Width (")||79||90||94||110||114||130||130||139|
|Overall Width (")||81||92||96||112||116||132||133||142|
|Clamp Opening (")||71||71||71||92||92||94||94||94|
|Number of Teeth||7||8||8||9||9||10||10||10|
|Tooth Clear Spacing (")||12||12||12||12||12||12||12||12|