Rockland TS Transfer Station Buckets are used all over the world in transfer stations and landfills because they combine maximum load capacity with the ability to doze. These unique, dual purpose buckets really get the most out of loaders that need to spread, load, and doze. The extra height of the TS bucket dramatically increases dozing capacity and keeps trash from spilling back over the top onto the machine. The short bottom increases dump heights and helps the TS bucket load faster and easier. The high visibility spillguard makes it possible for the operator to see what is in the bucket so the extra height is not an obstacle to productivity. If you need to move a lot of trash in a variety of ways, don’t consider any other tool.
- Increase load capacity 20 to 50 percent with wide shell design.
- Available with reversible steel bolt-on cutting edges or rubber edges.
- Designed specifically for your loader.
- Slope-bottom design reduces bottom and corner wear.
- Extra long cutting edge for sorting and separating material in recycling operations.
- Great for loading and creating piles in transfer stations.
- Replaceable wear plates and certified cutting edges.
Rockland TS Transfer Station Buckets are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.