Rockland WC Woodchip Buckets meet all the criteria for successful chip handling. Rockland WC buckets are equipped with reversible bolt-on edges. They are built entirely of high-strength, weight saving alloy steel. They are reinforced at all critical stress areas for years of dependable service. From the cutting edges to the attaching brackets, and from one end plate to the other, they are designed to perform and built to last. Chip people from Maine to Mississippi and from Florida to Alaska have specified Rockland WC Woodchip Buckets because they know Rockland WC Woodchip Buckets perform. Specify one for your machine – you will be glad you did.
- Rugged enough to easily stand up to round-the-clock operation.
- Large enough to guarantee a noticeable difference in machine productivity.
- Built entirely of high-strength, weight-saving alloy steel.
- Reinforced at all critical stress areas.
- Designed to perform and built to last.
Rockland WC Woodchip Buckets are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.