A Rockland MT Tilt Bucket will dramatically improve the productivity of your mini-excavator. Now you can eliminate the large, expensive Gradall* and a flag man. The MT bucket gives you the ability to grade, load and unload trucks, excavate, and efficiently remove and load old driveways and sidewalks.
*Gradall is a registered trademark of JLG Industries, Inc.
- Grade, load and unload trucks, excavate.
- Efficiently remove and load old driveways and sidewalks.
- Easily prep 400-500 feet of sidewalk and curb per day.
- Contractor reports his machine with a MT bucket replaced a crew of four men.
- Features a tough single tilt cylinder that delivers 45 degrees of tilt in each direction.
- Cylinder and hydraulic lines are protected by a guard that is easily removed in seconds without tools.
Rockland MT Mini Tilt Buckets are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
|Category||5,001 - 15,000 lb.