- Completely eliminate expensive hand labor.
- Machines available for either rock or root applications.
- Leaves valuable topsoil in the field where it belongs.
- Cleans land to a depth of 10" in a single pass.
- Replaceable carbide faced, cast alloy digging teeth.
- Heavy-duty alloy steel separation belt.
- Special side conveyors available.
- Guaranteed results!!!
The Rotoveyer is built to last. The digging and soil separation cylinders are protected by a heavy-duty slip clutch and drive line shear pins. The heart of the machine is a tough 7’ wide digging cylinder. The digging cylinder is equipped with replaceable, carbide faced, cast alloy teeth that effectively comb rocks and roots out of the soil as the machine moves forward. Once material is lifted out of the soil by the digging cylinder, it is then passed over two rotating transfer cylinders for efficient soil separation. A rugged, alloy steel mesh conveyor belt carries roots and rocks to a rear storage hopper. Valuable topsoil is left where it belongs–in the field!