Thompson Slope Packer
After years of watching operators waste time and money by packing slopes with a crawler tractor, Calvin Thompson knew there had to be a better way. It made sense to pack slopes with an excavator so he created the Slope Packer. The rest is profitable history.
- Heavy-duty roller bearings.
- Heavy-duty cleats.
- Can be transported on the excavator.
- Pack slopes up to 10X faster.
- Work in any weather - wet or dry.
- Self cleaning drum.
- Easily work around silt fences and other obstacles.
Rockland Thompson Slope Packers are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
|Excavator Min. Weight (lbs.)||36000||43000||45000|
|Excavator Max. Weight (lbs.)||101000||101000||101000|