TL Tilt Buckets really increase productivity because they provide up to 45 degrees slope left or right. When sloping, trenching, grading, or ditch cleaning, control is fast and positive so you get the right slope on the first cut. TL Tilt Buckets are available in a wide variety of widths and sizes to suit any application and they are designed to match the performance capabilities of your excavator. Bolt-on edges are supplied with the bucket.
- Available as full hydraulic operation.
- Equipped with bolt-on edges.
- Control is fast and positive so you get the right slope on the first cut.
- Available in a wide variety of custom widths and sizes to suit any application.
- Designed to match the performance capabilities of your excavator.
Rockland TL Tilt Buckets are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
|Category||5,001-15,000 lbs.||15,001-25,000 lbs.||25,001-33,000 lbs.||33,001-40,000 lbs.||40,001-52,000 lbs.||52,001-70,000 lbs.||70,001-90,000 lbs.||90,001-110,000 lbs.|
|Capacity (Yd³ )||0.29||0.37||0.5||0.63||0.62||0.75||0.88||0.88||1||1.13||1.13||1.25||1.25||1.50||1.75||2||2.5||3|